The Cumberland Area Economic Development Corporation (CAEDC) is an independent, county-chartered 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation responsible for providing economic development services and tourism promotion services to Cumberland County and the Southcentral Pennsylvania region. To perform these functions, CAEDC has two operating units - Cumberland County Economic Development (CCED) and Cumberland Valley Visitors Bureau (CVVB). The corporation is led by an Executive Director and a Board of Directors. Members of the Board of Directors are appointed by the Cumberland County Board of Commissioners.
Cumberland Area Economic Development Corporation
Board of Directors
Private Sector Members
- Bill Miller, Carlisle Events
- Tammy Shearer, The Camera Box
- Bob Unger, Cumberland Design and Building Company, Inc.
- Christopher Gulotta, The Gulotta Group, LLC
- Jonathan Cox, Rhoads & Sinon, LLP
- Douglas Callenberger, Highmark Blue Shield
- James Clymer, Key Development Group
Public Sector Members